Connecting to Zapier
With the help of Zapier you can connect your form to thousand of services and create automated workflows. You could create a form that accepts files from users and automatically uploads them to your Dropbox. Or you could automatically save form submissions to a Google Spreadsheet. There are literally thousand of possibilities.
Creating a Zap
- Set up a form with all the fields you want to pass on to Zapier.
- Follow this link to create a new Zap for your form.
- Choose the “New Submission” trigger and continue.
- Copy the provided URL, and jump over to your form in the Wordpress admin.
- Under “Integrations”, enable the Zapier integration and the paste the URL from step 5. Finishing by clicking the “Send test submission” button.
- Hop back to Zapier and continue with the Zap creation process. Zapier should pick up some sample data with your form fields within a few seconds.
- Complete your Zap by connecting it to an action!